Master Modder, Balthatrix (Jeron), released his Team Deathmatch Games library to help LearnToMod users create the coolest multiplayer mini-games.
This library helps Minecraft modders implement:
- Player join/respawn mechanics
- Cool effect like fireworks on player kills
- Arena cages on initial spawn
- Game-mode management
- Building a map (you just need to specify a schematic)
- Toggling multiple rejoins/multiple rounds of the game once you’ve set up the spawn points
- Announcing a winning team when a specified winning score is reached
Interested in making a Team Deathmatch-type mini-game? Check out the video Jeron produced to help modders implement mini-games with his amazing library:
And check out the folks on our team playing one of these Team Deathmatch here.