We need everyone’s help to keep LearnToMod a friendly and creative community where all people feel welcome.
- Be respectful. When sharing your creations or posting comments, remember that people of many different ages and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.
- Be constructive. When commenting on others’ creations, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.
- Share. You are free to “remix” mods, texture packs, or anything else you find on LearnToMod – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit to the original creator when you remix.
- Keep personal information private. For safety reasons, don’t use real names or post contact information like phone numbers or addresses.
- Be honest. Don’t try to impersonate other LearnToMod users, spread rumors, or otherwise try to trick the community.
- Help keep the site friendly. If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about it.
LearnToMod welcomes people of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities.